Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions that aren't addressed below, please reach out and I would love to help you.
- All retail orders placed Friday - Sunday will ship early the following week.
- If you don't see an order confirmation email, please check your spam/junk it probably ended up there.
- If you don't see it in your spam, email me at email@example.com and I can send you a confirmation email and shipping email separately.
- Wholesale Accounts may need to log out and then log back in if you don't see the discounted price in your cart.
- Orders with over $25 in your cart ship free by selecting "Free Shipping" during checkout. They will ship USPS First Class with Tracking in the US.
- ** Free Shipping is only available for the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Wholesale orders will ship with cheapest shipping option on my end (Speedee Delivery, USPS, or UPS) and I will let you know the tracking when it ships.
- My items are all made in small batches and therefor will have slightly varying colors and prints. Such is the nature of my handmade products.
- Mug designs are placed by hand, and may have some placement variations. Colors will also vary slightly from one order to the next. There is a chemical reaction taking place in the mug press and it will vary depending on humidity and time of the year. Each one is individually pressed.
- Towels and Aprons are hand pulled screen printing, so there will be varying ink deposits and some colors are mixed by hand, meaning they might change slightly from one print run to the next.
- Stickers and Cards are printed and cut by me in my home studio.
- If your items are damaged during shipping, please email me and we can work out a solution for you.
- All sale items are final sale and not eligible for returns/refunds.