Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions that aren't addressed below, please reach out and I would love to help you.
- All retail orders placed Friday - Sunday will ship early the following week.
- If you don't see an order confirmation email, please check your spam/junk it probably ended up there.
- If you don't see it in your spam, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you a confirmation email and shipping email separately.
- Wholesale Accounts may need to log out and then log back in if you don't see the discounted price in your cart.
- Orders with over $25 in your cart ship free by selecting "Free Shipping" during checkout. They will ship USPS First Class with Tracking in the US.
- ** Free Shipping is only available for the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Wholesale orders will ship with cheapest shipping option on my end (Speedee Delivery, USPS, or UPS) and I will let you know the tracking when it ships.
- If your items are damaged during shipping, or you are unhappy with your order, please email me at email@example.com and I can work with you replace or refund the items.
- All sale items are final sale and not eligible for refunds unless damaged during shipping.
- My items are all made in small batches and therefor will have slightly varying colors and prints. Such is the nature of my handmade products.
- Mug designs are placed by hand, and may have some placement variations. Colors will also vary slightly from one order to the next. There is a chemical reaction taking place in the mug press and it will vary depending on humidity and time of the year. Each one is individually pressed.
- Towels and Aprons are hand pulled screen printing, so there will be varying ink deposits and some colors are mixed by hand, meaning they might change slightly from one print run to the next.
- Stickers and Cards are printed and cut by me in my home studio.
- Accounts are not required to shop retail on beckamade.com, but signing up for one will allow you to keep a record of orders placed, tracking numbers, and shipping dates.
- Accounts are required to shop wholesale on beckamade.com and can be set up by following the directions in the Wholesale section of this site.
- I will never sell or use your contact information from beckamade.com accounts for any reason other than contacting you about your order.
- If you wish to receive email updates, such as coupon codes or sales, the link to sign up for that is located at the bottom of every page.
- I do not have access to your private password used for logging into beckamade.com.
- Orders paid with Credit Cards directly on beckamade.com are processed with Shopify Payments and I do not have access to any of your account information, including credit card numbers. This is kept secure within the Shopify Payments encrypting.
- Orders paid with Paypal are processed through the Paypal site and I do not have access to any of your account information, including the credit card numbers. This is kept secure within the Paypal payments encrypting.